My how we’ve changed…

This post was written by Miss Malevolent on September 12, 2009
Posted Under: Around the Web in 80 Seconds

Remember a certain gender bending role in the late 90′s?

The movie was called, “The Crying Game” great movie, but the whole twist was that the lady was really a dude.

If you haven’t seen it and are now upset that I’ve given away the big surprise…oh well.

Anywhoo…foward life about 17 years, and the break out gender bending star of the controversial movie looks a tad bit different.

Why say it with words when you can say it with pictures…

Jaye Davidson then:

JayeThenJayeThen2

And Jaye Davidson aka Alfred Amey now:

JayeNowJayeNow2JayeNow3

Wow…I guess someone discovered supplements and scissors…

He’s on Facebook, if you have the balls/ovaries to ask him to add you. I tend to think you will be, DENIED!

Reader Comments

OMG, i’ve searched this for weeks. thank you for the scoop. where did you find the pics, because i can’t find him on facebook.

from the bigboot, emil

#1
Written By Emil on October 8th, 2009 @ 7:12 pm

thank you, and i will try do keep them coming

#2
Written By ofigennoe.ru on October 9th, 2009 @ 8:12 am

What a scoop, now i understand his nazi role in the shortfilm coming soon. where did you take the pics because i can’t find him on facebook. thanks

#3
Written By Emil on October 9th, 2009 @ 11:20 am

Oh my fucking GAG! WHAT, WHAT, WHAT! HOW! WHAT and WHY!? Why would you trade in Ra the SUN GOD CUNT, for JOE SHMOE giving LATE butch? Thats taking your OWN life away. Diving HEAD FIRST in the the concrete, after a HEIGHTENED jump. As a proud androgynous individual, I have looked up to Davidson for YEARS, only to discover he is a mockery of his former glorious self. I suppose I can aspire to the likeness of the previous ambiguous icon. I’m still in shock and awe at this tragic revelation.

#4
Written By AJ on October 27th, 2009 @ 10:59 pm

I love him forever !

#5
Written By Lisa Dior on November 23rd, 2009 @ 6:09 am

that’s biiiiig change !!
anyway it’s good to see he is healthy and happy!

#6
Written By annie on November 23rd, 2009 @ 9:06 pm

He look really strange now. its a strange feeling to see him like this, but i think its his way of life! And we all cant be young forever, i wish we could but it isnt so. I’m happy that he is heatly and thats all i want to know ^^

Which nazi movie? tell me more.

bb
Victor

#7
Written By Victor on January 1st, 2010 @ 9:36 am

Well, I was thinking of him/her 3 years ago in a story I’ve made and turn out he becomes my Jimbald. I still think that feminity, sensuality, skip the androgyni, all that said his/her innate attributes still intact. Plz share all those georgeous pics of this remarkable character. And plz share the information of his/her new role as I’ll bet he will become the most sexiest Nazi baldheaded fabulous symbol sex of all times! Old talent returns! Hottest male ever! And I got trouble sleeping all this long.

#8
Written By Rimir Gundika on February 27th, 2010 @ 3:38 am

I think he looks GREAT! Nice body! Jaye your looking good.

#9
Written By Shawn Michael on March 19th, 2010 @ 1:42 pm

i am wondering why this guy shows his stage name on facebook but refuses to add people. he should have registered with his real name, then we won’t bother him.

#10
Written By I love J on May 13th, 2010 @ 10:06 pm

Is she a Negress?

#11
Written By Mrs Patrick Campbell on October 20th, 2010 @ 10:40 am

Is it like…1810 up in this? And I gotta think this is a joke…a bad one as you can see the dude’s chest.

#12
Written By Miss Malevolent on October 22nd, 2010 @ 10:08 pm

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13
Written By kldhfdjfh on October 28th, 2010 @ 7:12 pm

I don’t think he’s on facebook anymore, he can’t be found under either name. Where’d you find it?

#14
Written By Tam on December 8th, 2010 @ 6:09 pm

I want to add him on facebook!!! I love jaye!! haha! Where is he based~?

#15
Written By HRH on December 30th, 2010 @ 10:32 am

One of the most beautiful humans on earth…. I guess he is afraid…. I morn the loss of such

#16
Written By rpgKat on May 19th, 2011 @ 10:08 pm

wow this is shocking! there goes my world !
Anyway nice to see that he is healthy, change, after all, is a necessity for life.
If you want to stick in the same character forever, that’s how you become old.
And the ancient Jaye lives forever in our hearts and on the film.

#17
Written By laurent on April 25th, 2012 @ 8:57 am

I don’t find him on FB. Please give me a link. Thanks.

#18
Written By Tyria on September 18th, 2012 @ 1:12 pm

Jaye we miss u, I love your eyes, your tattoos are beautyful.

#19